18 days ago
11 May 00:00
Job Id: 6242
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and direct hire/ full time position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Partner with our finance team to provide accurate and timely data analysis
- Organize, consolidate and manage current suppliers
- Find, communicate and negotiate contracts with suppliers throughout the US
- Maintaining strong vendor relationships
- Utilizes procurement tools to manage bid/quote process and other administrative activities
- Process purchase orders, including reviewing quotes, terms and conditions
- Evaluates competence of vendors and reviews their invoices for accuracy.
- Maintains database regarding vendors performance and quality of product(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of procurement experience
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and be a team player
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.