Port Washington, Wisconsin
24 days ago
Product Admin Support
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 10893
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all admin support activities on the production floor.
- Responsible for coordination and assisting various operation leader.
- Assist operation leaders and supervisors with onboarding, schedules, reports and other admin and clerical activities.
- Effective communicator.
- Coordinate and collect data from supervisors; inspect and troubleshoot raw and finished products.
- Inform supervisors immediately if there is any discrepancy that needs immediate action.
- Maintain database and excel reports.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint along with experience in Google suite.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good prior knowledge in contract manufacturing or manufacturing environment.
- Effective experience in admin or clerical activities.
- Excellent knowledge in written and oral communication.
- Good knowledge of basic mathematical concepts.
- Excellent communicator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.