about 2 months ago
Product Development Specialist
Job Id: 4459
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate with global teams and assist in development of new products.
- Administer efficient working of cross functional team and maintain interpersonal relations.
- Manage customer services and maintain effective professional relationships with vendors and agents.
- Assist merchandising and sourcing teams for all product development.
- Manage all production problems and ensure timely resolution for same.
- Monitor development process and ensure compliance to schedule and time frame.
- Evaluate all materials for vendors and ensure compliance to standards.
- Coordinate with agents and design new methodologies for product development.
- Provide appropriate reports and assist in technical production to team.
- Motivate and develop direct reports. Provide appropriate guidance and support.
- Analyze current marketing trends and ensure consistency of styling with same.
- Design and maintain master spreadsheet for product development and prepare appropriate reports.
- Review all new orders and ensure accuracy of all quantities.
- Ensure compliance to all instructions.
- Analyze all customer requirements and industry trends and develop new product development programs.
- BS, life sciences or pharmaceutical sciences
- Formulation development in dietary supplement experience
- OTC Pharmaceuticals
- Skilled in product and formula optimization
- Ability to work in laboratory environment
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.