Elwood, New York
about 2 months ago
Product Development Specialist
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8017
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Product Development Specialist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be able to develop dietary supplement formulations as well as OTC pharmaceuticals from start to finish.
- Must be able to develop products while paying close attention to ingredient specifications.
- Must have scale-up, process development and container/closure knowledge.
- Must be able to post deliverables in a timely and effective manner.
- Must be able produce supplement facts panel.
- Be able to browse literature and take relevant information to utilize.
- Must be able to effectively and ethically document experiment data.
- Must be able to review SOP’s.
- Must participate in meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Master’s Degree with 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Must have product and formula optimization skills.
- Must have knowledge of solid dose formulation methodology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Must have familiarity with MRP/ERP systems and Formulation programs.
- Must be able to determine cost effective solutions.
- Must have hands on Formulation and dietary supplement experience.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs or more.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.