30 days ago
Job Id: 11903
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Expected to implement various environmental processes to meet the necessary requirements and laws.
- Make sure processes adhere to ISO 14001 EMS requirements and regulations.
- Training and development for employees on necessary environmental training.
- Audit and review data for noncompliance with environment regulations.
- Document, review, collect and present environmental data.
- Supervise effective implementation of assignments to employees.
- Maintain and encourage and adhere safety protocols and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Effective experience in remanufacturing programs
- Effective knowledge of engineering management systems and standards (ISO 14001 or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Experience in the following - AutoCAD, O365 suite and data analytics tools, Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in SAP, CREO, 8D methodology, JDPoint, PartsAdvisor, RECON is a plus.
- Multitasking and ability to manage and lead teams of diverse people.
- Effective communication in both written and verbal
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.