Blythewood, South Carolina
16 days ago
Job Id: 8946
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for product innovation, driving and implementing new product categories, managing customer product projects, cost efficiency and provision of technical services for the respective customer.
- Responsible to contributes to the achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Responsible to introduce and implement new products at our customers.
- Responsible to identify and implement process improvements relating to Product management for the Customer.
- Responsible to perform Market Intelligence studies regarding material, machinery suppliers and end-customer needs together with the customer, internal Sales and the regional PM teams
- Responsible to support in customer visits through technical presentations / expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At-least 3 years work experience with 2 years in Flexible packaging.
- Experience in working with flexible packaging machines and processes.
- Good understanding of flexible packaging and printing technology knowledge including films, laminates, polymers, adhesives, inks, aluminum, foil etc.
- Good understanding of food packaging laws and related regulations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.