about 1 month ago
Product Manager-Medical Device
Job Id: 9761
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for planning and marketing new and existing products while working to maximize return-on-investment, sales objectives, market share, and product revenue.
- Responsible to plan and manage product lifecycle.
- Responsible to support selling activities with professional enthusiasm and a spirit of collaboration, including development and delivery of product-specific sales training programs and materials.
- Responsible to support product development from requirement setting through manufacturing and onto commercialization, including the generation of new product business cases that document features (required and desired), reimbursement strategies, market analysis, and launch plans.
- Responsible to use technical knowledge of products and understanding of customers and markets to identify and evaluate new product, partnership, and product enhancement opportunities that might increase revenue, competitiveness, and/or profitability of their products.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in electrical engineering. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- At-least 3 years of experience as Product Manager, ideally with direct experience in durable medical equipment.
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams to accomplish specified goals and objectives
- Good knowledge using email, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.