3 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
Product Packager (Metal Fabrication)
1st and 2nd Shift
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance. As well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for preparing completed products for shipment.
- Using proper packing material (tubes, boxes, tape measures, etc.) to ensure no damage to product.
- Ensure product is properly staged in the correct loading zones or into inventory.
- Weighing, labeling, and recording information for each package.
- Identifying and properly disposing defective items.
- Following all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Maintaining a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Preferred)
- 1 year of Metal Fabrication experience. (Preferred)
- Must demonstrate ability to package products to prevent damage.
- Must have carpentry skills.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Forklift Certification/Experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
- Room to grow
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. What salary are you seeking?
3. What is your highest level of education?
4. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
5. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
6. Do you have experience operating a Forklift?
7. What is you interview availability?