14 days ago
Production Admin Support
Job Id: 8489
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standard.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Maintains production equipment so that it meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams.
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel.
- Place production orders from customers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.