Brown Deer, Wisconsin
about 1 month ago
Production Admin Support
Brown Deer, WI
Job Id: 10090
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The position demands supporting the Plant Manager, Production Manager, and Operations with duties related with timekeeping, planning, stock, crude materials, buying supplies.
- Must be efficient with accuracy in Timesheet entries and work allotment passages into timekeeping and ERP frameworks for staffs.
- Settle work orders when complete and close in ERP framework.
- Help managers with direction of new workers, including onboarding desk work, monitoring progress, and circling back to concerns.
- Execute stock checks, reviews, and settlements accurately in aScan framework for writing and closeouts.
- Review and screen PRD areas for completed merchandise.
- Helps different divisions, including Human Resources, Sales, Quality, and Payroll with administrative undertakings, for example, documenting, duplicating, ordering, word handling, and information section.
- Support Plant Manager, Production Manager, or other office staff with collecting report data and maintaining privacy of significant level data with respect to clients, projects, or hierarchical.
- Play out extra administrative assignments dependent upon the situation to help activities of the plant.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Previous knowledge in manufacturing industry ideal.
- Requires the capacity to inspect, examine, and translate business data, specialized systems, or legislative guidelines.
- Should have incredible interpersonal abilities (composed and verbal) and work ethics to write reports after findings and present to the board.
- Well Organized and also good at problem solving and project management skills
- Outstanding administrative abilities, eye for detail, and clear systematic critical thinking capacities.
- Must be able to handle stress while keeping levelheadedness and committing reasonable time and focus to employee requirements
- Demonstrated capacity to keep up privacy and prudence with data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), insight with Google suite and ERP frameworks.
- Ability to use hands and arms effectively. Proper communication skills and listening abilities. Constant standing, walking, bending, kneeling.
- Able to lift and move 25 pounds regularly.
- Precise vision requirements – close, distant, peripheral, depth and adjust focus.
- Able to work in noisy loud environment using safety gears like lab coat protective glasses, hairnet, earplugs, etc.
- Healthy and fit to work in and around packaging area, gases, or floating particles occasionally.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.