about 1 month ago
25 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 7300
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assemble and pack components and associated hardware.
- Responsible to read and interpret job orders, manufacturing drawings, work instruction and inspection standards.
- Responsible to use hand operated and power tools to install, tighten and adjust fasteners to specified torque.
- Responsible to organize, maintain and clean production and warehouse spaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma.
- Able to use basic shop tools like portable power tools, tape measures, wrenches, and screw drivers.
- Able to do basic math and has good reading and writing skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.