11 days ago
23 Jun 00:00
Production Control Foreman
Job Id: 6698
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly a growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluate and optimize production, diagnosing problems and surveillance.
- Oversee on site field operations including installation, operation and maintenance of production facilities.
- Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures paperwork is completed and signed correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Must have 6+ years (Required) hands on fabricating (saws, routers, hand tools, CNC, etc.)
- Must have experience in Production/custom scheduling and fabrication (metal/plastic/vinyl fabrication, digital printing, engraving, etc.).
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.