5 months ago
Production Control Manager
Managerial Role in Production Management within the Steel Industry
Job Id: 6216
The Production Manager will be responsible for handling all of the human resource functions within the organization. Will make sure quality products is being produced in a timely fashion and handling safety policies and procedures.
- Managing production schedules and employee hour requirements while handling specific job assignments.
- Will be hands on with CNC equipment processes
- Will improve production methods and equipment performance.
- Collaborating with the plant management team to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
- Will be involved with scheduling, engineering, QC, Safety and human resource duties to ensure production targets are being adhere to.
- Bachelors’ degree in Manufacturing Technology or any other related field
- 5 years’ of production manufacturing experience within the Steel industry
- Must have steel fabrication experience in the shop floor
- Proficient in CNC processes
- Managing compensation, benefits, training and recruitment functions
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements