Milford, New Hampshire
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9242
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead Manufacturing Engineering efforts on new and existing product lines.
- Provide support to all areas of the organization (Design, Manufacturing, Materials, Planning, and Quality) in the production of company product.
- Responsible for process audits, risk assessments, PFMEA’s, process documentation, lean initiatives.
- Design and development of tooling, fixturing, and gaging.
- Participate in manufacturability reviews in support of new product development. Participate in design reviews internally and externally with customers.
- Respond to and resolve problems relating to manufacturing processes, tooling, and fixturing.
- Owner of assigned production area.
- BS in Engineer discipline.
- Must have knowledge of Parylene coating experience.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Experience with tool, fixture and manufacturing process development and the application of GD&T.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Cold forming, Rolling, Brazing and Swaging.
- Ability to develop and prepare process documentation, technical reports, and presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of the organization.
- Microsoft Office Products, Lotus Notes, and ERP System.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.