Fort Pierce, Florida
about 1 month ago
Fort Pierce, FL
Job Id: 10215
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Expected to ensure inventory and production goes on smoothly.
- Expected to ensure quality control is according to standards.
- Supervise daily associates, schedule and direct work assignments and other assigned duties as needed.
- Review work orders to determine material needs and machine, equipment needed.
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, facility operations and production equipment.
- Responsible for the end to end production effort.
- Liaison and assist managers and other supervisors to oversee production and safety standards.
- Establish new techniques and continuous improvements to production.
- Employee relationship and grievance management.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in related role.
- Supervisory role experience.
- Manufacturing and Construction industry experience is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective knowledge of match related to the job.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.