9 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Grandwood Park, IL
Job Id: 5118
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Review production work, documentation, and ensure work order conformance and quality
- Maintain appropriate documentation and reports in regards to production line products
- Coach, mentor and train new employees
- Must have at least a HS Diploma
- 2+ years working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Set up and forklift experience strongly preferred
- Mathematical skills with strong computer skills in MS office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement Potential
Ask for Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your highest level of education?
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
What leadership experience do you have?
Do you have experience with machine set up and operation?
How many years of experience do you have with forklift operation?
What has you looking for a new opportunity at this time?