3 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5344
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assess production schedule, organize workers and materials for assigned orders
- Inspect production work, documentation, ensure work order conformance. Lead team in a manner to meet quality, production, and customer delivery expectations.
- Ensure procedures and policies are followed. Provide workers with feedback, enforce polices
- Train new employees
- Guarantee areas and equipment are properly cleaned
- 2+ years related manufacturing experience
- Read, write, and comprehend written instructions and numbering.
- Must be able to calculate basic math, (i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Proficient in Microsoft word processing, Excel, e-mail program.
- Knowledge in machinery skills: Ability to operate automated machines and equipment with speed and accuracy.
- Set Up experience desired
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and subordinate.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must be able to stand/walk for 10 hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience manufacturing experience do you have?
How proficient are you in mathematics?
Are you able to operate automated machines and equipment?
Can you operate a forklift?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?