New Brunswick, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Production Line Operator
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 8595
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experienced with solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Experience with and good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and SOP's is required.
- Overseeing dispensing, granulation, compression/encapsulation/tooling, film coating, wurster coating, and liquid manufacturing processes to ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a machine paced environment.
- Ability to record and review data and information on reports.
- Maintains the immediate work area in a clean and safe manner and performs room and equipment cleanings as needed.
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with many departments and all levels in the organization.
- Problem solving, ability to follow and communicate written and verbal instructions.
- Appropriate level of education, beginning with HS Diploma or GED.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.