New Philadelphia, Ohio
about 2 months ago
Production Line Stocker
New Philadelphia, OH
Job Id: 9562
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate should be able to use and operate different machineries such as forklift, hand cart, and/or pallet jacks (electric and manual)
- Should be able use pallet wrapper.
- Application and removal of pallet labels.
- Should be able to lift and stack empty pallets and remove pallet wrap when necessary.
- Movement of materials.
- Stacking materials.
- Barcode data should be recorded accurately into aScan system.
- Clean as you go and waste removal from production line.
- Skidding, packing, cleaning etc. of production line when necessary.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Should know how to operate a JLG and forklift.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in production environment , preferably in line stocking.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.