about 2 months ago
Job Id: 4137
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, or fabricators.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect any malfunctions.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Manager role.
- Proven experience with Microsoft software.
- Must experience directing and coordinating all activities related to the production of company products.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.