4 months ago
28 May 00:00
Rose Hill, Illinois
Job Id: 6444
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensures that all production goals are met by ensuring that the line has the necessary staff and materials required to achieve daily goals.
- Ability to effectively supervise a team
- Ensures that all quality standards are achieved throughout all phases of the production.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Actively participate in daily production meetings in order to effectively communicate production plans and issues to the team
- Work closely with the Project managers , Quality, Logistics, Supply Chain and Engineering departments for continuous improvement on the production, quality and delivery of our products.
- Support implementation of corporate Lean initiatives and New ERP system.
- Track and report on daily production data as directed.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of steel industry experience preferred
- Production Manager experience, minimum of 2-3 years
- Proven abilities to manage multiple priorities and multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Lean Manufacturing Principles Experience a plus
- Strong organizational and decision making skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.