about 1 month ago
01 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 7358
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to review production orders or schedules to ascertain data such as types, quantities and specification of products and scheduled delivery dates.
- Responsible to establish priorities and sequences for products.
- Responsible to prepare operational schedules.
- Responsible to review production and operating reports and resolve operational problems and prevent operational delays.
- Responsible to perform quality control of incoming raw material and finished products from production.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Seafood manufacturing.
- At least 3 years of Supervisory experience.
- Must have strong HACCP, BRC knowledge.
- Must have Driver’s License
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.