15 days ago
17 Sep 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7551
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Aviation & Aerospace? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Production Manger for our client in the Aviation & Aerospace Industry. This role wll be responsible for KPIs for the production area, including safety, productivity, quality, service, and skill development.
- Ensure the safety of all employees assigned to them.
- Effective communications between other management and your team.
- Trains new employees and coaches existing employees.
- Consistently supports and enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Model leadership and lean behaviors.
- Ensure employees have development plans that drive skills improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5-7 years of CNC experience
- 5-7 years of leadership experience
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in production operations and machinery
- Lean trained
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.