New Castle, Delaware
12 days ago
New Castle, DE
Job Id: 9444
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to calculate raw material requirements, manages ordering of materials to meet all production needs.
- Responsible to review, prepare and complete action plans, implements production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Responsible to meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, negotiates vendor pricing, initiating corrective actions and meeting quotas by interfacing with sales reps and other industry professionals.
- Responsible to maintain a clean work area and help maintain warehouse docks, parking lot, and office for safety, lighting.
- High School Diploma/GED4 year degree, preferred
- At-least 5 years' experience in manufacturing industry preferably Furniture/Millwork.
- At-least 5 years' experience in production leadership role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel user preferred.
- Must have technical skills to proficiently run shop equipment like table saw, routers, skill saw, CNC.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.