about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11687
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise the activities carried out in the manufacturing area in order to reach the targets defined each year for the plant.
- Monitor the effective fulfilment of manufacturing programs and define and ensure the implementation of specific action plans in order to fix any problems that may affect the plant.
- Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing and management processes through an ongoing search for efficient manufacturing practices and methods.
- Ensure the implementation and fulfilment of all procedures with same time ensuring that manufactured products fulfill the requirements requested.
- Ensure OSHA policies and procedures are followed in the manufacturing area.
- Manage, develop, and motivate the team in the area of responsibility.
- Take part in the Plant Committee, representing the section, as well as other Plant Meetings involving maintenance.
- Prepare the yearly budget for the manufacturing area.
- Provide the team with the necessary means to comply with OHSE rules, ensuring they are properly used.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years in a similar position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.