7 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5340
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Can arrange meetings, act as a liaison between departments and independently manage tasks
- Coordinates activities
- Prepares contracts
- Secures supplies
- Manages the staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Background monitoring company requirements
- Experience with processing invoices, maintaining policies and developing reports.
- Immediate participation in Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short term/ Long term Disability
- Vacation Time Off, Holiday Time Off, and Personal Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Job Training Assistance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Bonus Program
- Metropolitan Credit Union Participation
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have experience processing invoices?
Do you have experience preparing contracts, coordinating activities and managing staff?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?