about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12284
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor productivity and balance workload to expedite customer orders.
- Responsible for overseeing production, returns, and purchase orders.
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Perform a weekly inventory check of all packaging and warehouse supplies and maintain enough stock to ensure continuous operations.
- Work with Logistics for transfers and purchase orders.
- Maintain an orderly warehouse and ensure stock is stored.
- Must have an Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have chemical processing, paint coatings, or ink industry experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.