10 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Location: South Gate, CA
- Responsible to maintain production schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Responsible to maintain clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations for production department.
- Responsible to work closely with plan staff on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for planning and assigning work, adjusting schedules to meet production requirements; analyzing and resolving work problems, inspecting materials to verify conformance with standards.
- Responsible to provide support to maintenance in the troubleshooting, rebuilding, re-design of manufacture equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED; or four years related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At-least 2 years of experience as a production supervisor in a continuous high speed manufacturing operation.
- Experience in handling large volumes of raw material on daily basis preferably in a Building material or similar industry.
- Experience in development of an employee lead safety culture.
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
Job ID: 12944
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
firstname.lastname@example.orgAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.