about 1 month ago
23 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5354
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, PTO and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Leading mechanical and electrical assemblers.
- Managing production schedule; ensuring meeting objectives for deliveries.
- Conducting hiring and releasing workers as required; to maintain production quality.
- Creating a work environment conducive to increase morale amongst employees.
- Ensuring training plans are implemented and evaluating performance.
- Utilizing cross training initiatives to build a flexible team.
- Work with other supervisors and managers to coordinate operations and activities between departments.
- Developing visual management tools including Key Performance Indicator (KPI) boards and performance charts to monitor progress.
- Supervising across multiple shifts as needed.
- Streamline processes to eliminate wasteful practices.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- 2 years’ leadership/supervisory experience. (Required)
- 2 years’ Production Management experience. (Preferred)
- Familiar with RF filters, oscillators and crystals preferred.
- Strong technical and electronics background.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with lean manufacturing techniques.
- Experience with tracking, scheduling, managing costs and quality manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
What salary are you looking for?
Do you have at least 2 years of Production Management experience?
Are you familiar with RF filters?
Do you have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree?
What is you interview availability?