about 1 month ago
Production Manager/Food Processor
Job Id: 8630
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop and promote new food products to boost sales and increase generated returns.
- Allot work tasks to company staff according to their specialization and history.
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets.
- Conduct forecast to identify potential risks and contingencies in a proposed project.
- Prepare periodic reports to update upper management on food production activities.
- Create work shifts to ensure round-the-clock food production operations.
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products.
- 3-5 years of hands-on, management experience within a food production environment.
- Proven managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or GED required; Coordinating the activities of food production personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Must be able to achieve production targets within set timeframe.
- Taking key production decisions to ensure manufacture of high-quality products.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.