Production Material Expeditor
1 Production Material Expeditor
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load and unload materials to or from shelves, racks, trays, and pallets.
- Lift heavy objects by hand and/or with proper lifting equipment
- Tag or label items correctly
- Route and assemble jobs for the production floor, loads, unloads, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work location.
- Fill production material needs
- Give input on providing solutions to obstacles that effect work efficiency.
- Keep inventory records.
- Able to operate powered electrical devices needed and/or forklift to move material and maintain certification.
- Clean and organize work area.
- Follow Supervisor’s instructions and work schedule to help fulfill manufacturing orders.
- Improve projects within production by working under the guidance of the Production Supervisor and Material Handler III
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift certified.
- Experience with forklift and/or powered electrical devices and certification.
- Experience in Material Handling
- Some computer knowledge
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Ashton Cruey
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.