Friedens, New Jersey
13 days ago
Job Id: 9860
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, prominent company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Attend to machines to make sure they are operating properly and producing proper results
- Calibrate equipment and oversee gauges
- Operate equipment safely and effectively
- Make sure good and safe working conditions are maintained
- Work under the guidance of the supervisor to ensure everything is completed in a timely manner
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements if necessary
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Able to work 10 pm to 6 am Mon-Fri
- Team player and hard working
- Must be able to answer these questions if applying:
- Q: Do you have Fluid bed experience?
- Q: What brand?
- Q: how many nozzles have you used in your process?
- Q: What insert do you use for the process?
- Q: Can you set-up and run the fluid bed on your own without supervision?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
- Professional development
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
Ask for: Erin
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.