Edison, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10711
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experienced with solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Experience with and good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and SOP's is required.
- Overseeing dispensing, granulation, compression/encapsulation/tooling, film coating and liquid manufacturing processes to ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a machine paced environment.
- Ability to record and review data and information on reports.
- Maintains the immediate work area in a clean and safe manner and performs room and equipment cleanings as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year of experience required in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.