23 days ago
Job Id: 10915
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Review and distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Bachelor's degree in Management or similar.
- Must have minimum 3-5 plus years of production planning, scheduling, or inventory control experience.
- Adhere to GMP requirements
- Work closely with manufacturing, sales, purchasing, and inventory control staff to Identify and eliminate constraints.
- Oversee Inventory of raw and finished goods
- Develop and maintain master production schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP/MRP Systems.
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.