23 days ago
06 May 00:00
Union City, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with production coordinators and stage hands to keep set schedules based on upcoming jobs, trucking and crew requirements.
- Actively/ continuously source for available part-time and freelance crew utilizing phone, email and text contact.
- Confirm all aspects of the job prior to the start of the event
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise and converse with clients to inform and make proper arrangement pertaining to crew, gear, trucks, strike times and pickup/ setup.
- Willing to monitor crew/ drivers both on site and remotely
- Monitor daily and weekly time card, assignment of vehicles and temporary rental vehicles.
- Event scheduling and planning experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Rental Software, Monday.com and other project management software
- Minimum 1 year of experience in transit, dispatching and construction scheduling.
- Ability to work remotely during scheduled shift and outside scheduled shift if needed.
- Knowledge of NYC metro area and roadways, bridges and tunnels to effectively take on traveling challenges for trucks.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.