Union Grove, Wisconsin
about 1 month ago
Union Grove, WI
Job Id: 10216
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to review and manage safety stock levels on internal and external parts.
- Responsible to collaborate with planners, suppliers, and Customer Service to drive Requests Kept /Promises Kept improvements.
- Responsible to interface with marketing, sales, production, planners, suppliers, and engineering managers to resolve manning, material shortages, backlogs, and potential delays while proactively seeking the cross functional resolutions.
- Responsible to collaborate with cross functional teams to drive and expedite planned builds with corrective action analysis on expedites to reduce/eliminate the need for expedites in the future.
- Responsible to determines Kanban/safety stock inventory levels both internally and externally striving for minimum exposure for inventory goals, obsolescence, and Quality Assurance (QA) hold exposure.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role/field.
- Experience managing build schedules to ensure the customer promised delivery is met.
- Experience in supporting and managing safety stock inventory levels
- Experience with ERP
- Experience reviewing and consolidating daily customer orders to build production schedule and material requirements
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.