about 1 month ago
Production Shift Manager
Job Id: 12314
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to communicate with shift supervisors, shift managers, department managers, and director of production regarding product quality, production delays, and personnel
- Must be able to support the first production runs or product launches.
- Must be able to create and maintain the work instructions and operational documents.
- Must be able to schedule the required trainings for the employees.
- Must establish controls to assure optimum deployment of resources within approved budget.
- Must be able to assist HR in employee related issues.
- Must monitor the production area to maintain safety standards to provide a safe, accident free work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing management experience.
- Great communication Skills
- Must be flexible working in shifts, if required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.