8 days ago
12 May 00:00
Job Id: 6249
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Direct production and personnel to meet/ exceed production, quality control and budget goals.
- Actively schedule shifts, requisition necessary materials for the job, machine loading, grievance resolution, and equipment maintenance
- Collaborate with other plant areas in order to ensure proper support, productivity and quality goals are met.
- Selects, organizes, trains, and motivates production labor force in reference to scheduling needs and set costs.
- Present innovation/ modification procedures to improve various aspects of the warehouse
- Ensures effective use of operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and to improve product quality
- High School Diploma (GED)
- 2 years related experience
- Knowledge of USDA regulations
- 3 years minimum of supervisory training
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.