24 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company.This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assists in maintaining acceptable plant profitability.
- Responsible for meeting volume goals, reducing claims, maximizing yields, reducing cost, increasing team member retention and maintaining good working relationships with the USDA, and all team members
- Trains all supervisors and employees in company policies and procedures; counsels and or takes corrective action as necessary; develops and maintains a program of continuous improvement
- Makes sure the product is being produced at the highest of quality standards to provide superior satisfaction to our customers.
- Look for continuous improvement in operating processes and procedures and encourage hourly team member ownership of all processes.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal customers
- Promotes and maintains plant safety
- Develops leads and coaches production team members.
- High School degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred
- 1-2 years proven supervisory experience in the food industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully, both written and verbally
- Must have prior experience working in a union environment.
- Must be able to train, supervise and develop staff, formulate policy, and direct activities.
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work assigned hours/days, including weekends as required
- Good attendance and safety records
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Kevin Parker
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.