16 days ago
12 May 00:00
Job Id: 6257
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- In charge of operations and making sure personnel meets production goals.
- Conduct short term activities towards improving productivity.
- Create shift schedules appropriately towards production needs and demands.
- Coordinate and operate all plant functions.
- Organize, train and motivate employees to improve and keep up with production activity.
- Suggest new ways to improve production methods.
- Ensure all methods being used are in best interest of production.
- Recommend modifications of machines and equipment to have an improvement of production and quality of products.
- Support management and supervisors as needed to complete tasks.
- Maintain a safe and working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management and or Business-related fields or higher
- Must have poultry experience.
- At least 2 years of direct experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory training experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to enforce and maintain safety throughout the facility.
- Knowledge of USDA regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of helping teams and help perform tasks.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package