about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9218
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standard.
- Provide employees and environment to achieve maximum productivity.
- Creates schedules to provide effective way to utilize materials, products and machines.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Manages employee performance, providing positive feedback.
- Looks to improve quality costs, improvement in production and yield control.
- Collaborates with other departments to fulfill needs and demands to perform at a maximum level.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have experience in the Food Industry.
- Must have managed at least 20 employees or more.
- Must have 3 years of previous supervisory experience.
- Must understand computers including Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work assigned hours, which may include occasional weekends.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.