3 months ago
Job Id: 9820
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, 15% yearly bonus. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Directs processing operations and personnel to meet established processing and quality control standards
- Control budget and costs, and to provide data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products produced.
- Shift schedules, ensuring requisition of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution, and equipment maintenance
- Coordinates and integrates with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining output, productivity, and quality.
- Selects, organizes, trains, and motivates processing labor force to ensure consistent attainment of processing schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels.
- Recommends improvements in processing flow or methods.
- Ensures effective use of operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and to improve product quality.
- Recommends modification of machines and equipment in order to improve processing and quality of products.
- Promotes a safe working environment for our employees.
- Responsible for working relations between USDA and plant personnel.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated management experience (Required)
- High School Diploma (GED) (required).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.