26 days ago
Production Superintendent - Fillet Rapid
Job Id: 10273
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Arranges and coordinates with other plant work regions to meet volume goals, reducing claims, maximizing yields, efficiency, and quality.
- Responsible in reducing cost, increasing team member retention and maintaining good working relationships with the USDA, and all team members
- Sets up momentary exercises coordinated toward preparing progression and balance, for example, move plans, guaranteeing demand of materials, machine loading, complaint goal, and hardware maintenance.
- Chooses, arranges, prepares, and spurs handling workforce to guarantee reliable fulfillment of handling plans at ideal profitability and cost levels.
- Suggests enhancements in processing flow or methods.
- Guarantees successful utilization of working strategies and techniques intended to take out working issues and to improve item quality.
- Suggests change of machines and gear to improve preparing and nature of items.
- Helps and maintains plant safety.
- Must have a four-year degree or 2 - 5 years of proven management experience in the food industry; industry-specific experience encouraged.
- High School Diploma (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully, both written and verbally
- Able to quickly and effectively adapt to new and changing situations and manage multiple priorities
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery and knives
- Slippery floors, extreme temperatures and loud noises
- High level of interaction with other departments and team members
- Open to any shift
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- 15% yearly bonus potential
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.