about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9680
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise all Deco Rock Plant functions.
- Manage plant expenses, efficiencies, product losses as well as monitors quality of all materials and finished goods.
- Examine equipment for proper function and operation and also track and post production daily.
- Train and hire new employees
- Oversee and approve employee actions in EC (HRIS) in a timely manner
- Run time data audit report of recorded time and errors and track attendance
- Synchronize plant employee schedules with the HR/Payroll Coordinator
- Lead safety meetings and abides by all safety rules
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college level courses a plus.
- 2 -4 years’ experience in the concrete block, sack industry or manufacturing industry
- Hands on experience as a Supervisor
- Strong mathematical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in operating front-loader, forklift etc.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.