about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10204
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Expected to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and other company policies.
- Supervise associates, schedule and direct work assignments and other assigned duties as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, facility operations and production equipment.
- Liaison and assist managers and other supervisors to oversee production.
- Establish new techniques and continuous improvements to production.
- Employee relationship and grievance management.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in production or equivalent preferred
- At least one to two years of experience is supervisory roles in related industry.
- Precast/Prestress concrete experience.
- Able to read manuals, blueprints, comprehend processes.
- Able to train employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent in computer and Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.