21 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all quality and food safety documentation.
- Responsible for employee training on GMP’s. Allergen Control, Food Safety, Hold and Release, HACCP, and Sanitation.
- Determine product specifications, materials to be used, weights, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Responsible for daily production meetings to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Allocate materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations.
- Resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Diploma or degree in Operations Management, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 -4 plus years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a required.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and GMP's.
- Experience in Quality, Packaging and Production.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Must have a good working knowledge of a production departments operations.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.