Monroe, North Carolina
2 months ago
Job Id: 11078
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to train employees to help increase their productivity and quality of work
- Plans and schedules manpower, materials, product, and machines
- Adheres to company standards established for safety, quality, and overall company personnel satisfaction.
- Must be able to manage employee performance
- Responsible for proactive employee communication
- Responsible to check and provide suggestions in areas of quality improvement, cost reduction, method improvement, yield control and equipment maintenance.
- High School Diploma/GED; College degree in a related field preferred
- 3 or more years of previous Supervisory experience.
- Experience with poultry or food industry preferred
- Should have experience managing team of 20 or more
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge must
- Flexible with work hours when required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.