Eagle Grove, Iowa
2 days ago
Eagle Grove, IA
Job Id: 11572
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a high production quality company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes a tool assistance program, paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise production processing operations and work with other supervisors in solving problems, keeping records, providing continuous education on the importance of quality, and performing.
- Provide leadership to the production team and assist with supervision of production employees as needed in different areas.
- Adhere to Animal Welfare practices and standards
- Hire, train, motivate, and retain a talented workforce
- Provide effective coaching, mentoring and discipline for employees in the Production department.
- Plan, execute, measure results and outcomes and provide Sr. Production Supervisor with weekly reports.
- Implement safety practices and wearing of Personal Protective Equipment
- Perform performance reviews, discipline, and corrective actions for hourly employees
- Resolve and provide corrective actions for on call 24 hour alarm calls
- Notify the Senior Production Supervisor of any feed outages immediately.
- Perform other responsibilities as the need arises.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalency) Required
- Associate’s degree in Ag or Business Preferred
- 5 years’ experience in the poultry production industry
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a leadership role
- Preventive Maintenance experience preferred
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred, but not required
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to lift and handle 50 lbs, climb a ladder and work at high heights
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged times
- Must wear half-face respirator and PPE
- Must be able to work in temperatures ranging from 68 to 100 degrees F
- Showering in daily required, showering out is optional (uniforms provided)
- Must be able to work extended shifts, some weekends, holidays, evenings and/or nights when needed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.