14 days ago
Job Id: 12893
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluating each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Enforcing all safety policies on the production floor
- Overseeing the manufacturing and shipping processes and procedures in factory production operations
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability.
- Maintaining communication between management and employees to ensure that necessary policies are understood and followed.
- Ensuring that the flow of resources like raw materials is maintained and that production items are delivered as needed and used properly and efficiently.
- Inspecting products for quality and accuracy prior to shipping
- Ensure compliance to all local policies to achieve all production objectives and provide appropriate feedback to all employees.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. An associate degree in supervision or operations management is preferred.
- Prior experience (2-4 years) supervising production employees in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), experience with Google Suite.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Other benefits: great work-life balance, room to grow, career advancement potential, professional development training, tuition assistance, on site facilities like gym, continuous training and professional development, corporate wellness program, recognition of personal accomplishments, community involvement activities, value employee’s opinions.
Ask for: Rashmi Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.