12 days ago
Job Id: 12907
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise and manage production employees throughout the production and manufacturing process.
- Make sure all employees adhere to safety, quality, and customer requirements.
- Operate different machineries including but not limited to hand jack, clamp truck, and powered hoist, etc.
- Operate and troubleshoot and repair equipment, changing out dies, and any other function.
- Inform the floor supervisor or production manager if any machine has quality issues.
- Clean as you go.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration.
- Multiple project management.
- Adhere to all safety and company policies of the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in supervision or operations management or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with different machineries including but not limited to hand jack, clamp truck, and powered hoist, powered floor scrubber, etc.
- Effective computer skills in MS Office and Google suite.
- Project Management and Time Management skills.
- Sign On Bonus!!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.